The Department of Architecture started functioning with the approval of AICTE from the academic session 1998-99 and since then it has been working progressively working in the fields of architecture education.
Our college and faculty aim to provide value-based education with innovative teaching and learning methods so that our student grow up aesthetically, be intellectually aware and completely responsible individuals who will be capable of full filling their dreams and making them more sensitive towards the wellbeing of the society.
- Teaching methods involve the maximum use of technology so that they prepare for any challenge in the market.
- We emphasize more on practical knowledge; various workshops are organised from time to time in order to incorporate and upgrade the knowledge with the current enhancements in the field of architecture.
Regularly NITTTR workshops are held in the department for improving the teaching skills
Message from the Head of Department: Ar. Anshu Agarwal—
Architects play significant roles in the design and production of built environment. MBM is one of the vital centers of thought and education in the field of Architecture in India. The college continues to aim for excellence in its teaching and research programs in the field of Architecture from past 30 years. The Bachelor of Architecture program at MBM aims to shape students into thoughtful and responsible individuals who are effectively able to tackle the challenges of the profession.lt aims to give its students a breadth of cultural exposure that shapes a reflective and critical outlook based on social and environmental awareness and responsiveness. This must be combined with rigorous learning of skills and disciplines necessary in the profession of architecture. This twofold orientation and a well-developed pedagogical method have helped the Faculty to become an outstanding center of architectural thought, research and learning.
Head of Department
9829026200 | email@example.com | Lambia House, Makrana Mohalla, Jodhpur
Eligibility : 10+2 (Science, Maths) RPET, NATA
Seats Available – 40 (Regular)
Eligibility : 10+2+3
Seats Available – 60 (Regular)
- Computer Lab
- Surveying Lab
- Environmental Lab
- Model Making Lab
- Carpentry Lab
- Material Museum Lab
- Photography Lab
- Campus Selection of Students Pinnacle Infotech Solution
- Shubham Mathur
- Shobit Maheshwari
- Neha Gupta
- Anushree Gupta
- Parul Sharma AIR 28
- Nikita Khatri AIR 670
- Divya Jain AIR 450
- Vipul Jain AIR 442
- 1st POSITION IN ZNDC Trophy in Annual NASA Convention.
- Louis I khan trophy- (documentation)
- Mandore garden top 15 shortlisted entries in India
- The collectorate building top 20 shortlisted entries in India
- Annual nasa design trophy
- Baiji ka talab
- Restoration of raghunath ki baaori
- Restoration of pump house near basin
- Station road
- M.B.M college
- Clock tower
- Gharai top 10 shortlisted entry in India
- Gud googal
- Technical Seminar – Window and Door technology By Prof. Y.P. Singh Prof. Y.P. Singh, Head Technology, Product Solutions and Manufacturing for Fenesta Doors and windows, a division of DCM Shriram Limited.
- ECBC Workshop – ECBC workshop was organized by Department of Architecture &Town Planning, M.B.M Engineering College, Jodhpur.
- Birla White Yuva Ratna Competition.
- Social Activities Seminar – Seminar in Collaboration with Team Khayal (a social enterprise working in the sector of heritage and its management. Run by the graduates from the Centre for Heritage Management, Ahmedabad).
- Rally on Swachh Jodhpur Mission.
- PHD Completed by Ar. Rajesh Sharma,
PHD Completed by Ar. Pulkit Gupta, PHD Completed by Ar. Ajay Pal Singh Rathore,
PHD Completed by Ar. Arun Pal Singh Rathore.
- Study Tour – Bikaner Study Tour and Bhuj Study Tour.
- Measure Drawings – Jaisalmer palace, Jaisalmer fort, Jaswant thada, Rannchod das ji ka mandir, Mayor chopasni school, Collectorate building, Gulab sagar, Mahila bagh ka jhalra, Patwon ki haveli (Jaisalmer).
- Faculty contribution in Major projects –
IIT jodhpur- Dr.Rajesh Sharma, Ar. Harendra bohra,
High court- Dr.Rajesh Sharma, Ar. Kamlesh Kumhar,
Barmer master plan- Ar. Sourabh Gehlot.
- Sports and Extra-Curricular –
- M.B.M basketball team – IIT Roorke top 8,
- Kartik Khokhar (batch of 2022) – state bronze medalist taekwondo.
MNIT winners and 2 positions,
IIT BHU 3 position,
Svnit 2 position.